HOW WE HANDLE AND USE YOUR DATA
Henleys only collect the data which is given freely by yourself. We may hold and use some of your personal data for the purpose it was given.
- What information will be collected? Henleys will not gather data about you other than what you provide through registration forms or email or telephone. No other additional information will be tied to your identity.
- How will that information be used? Your information will only be used for the reason it was provided to us.
Reply to your email,
Provide details on properties, both requested and which we feel may be of interest to you.
Provide you with the services you have requested or any others we feel may help to fulfill your request.
- How will your information be stored? And for how long? Your information will be processed and stored securely for no longer than is necessary. It will not be passed to any third party without prior approval from yourself. You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use your data at any time and request that it is deleted.
- Accessing your data: You have the right to access your data of any personal information we hold at any time free of charge. Please contact us at . Or at Henleys, 51-53 Main Street, Bingley, BD16 2HZ.
- If you have any cause for complaint about the way we use your personal data, please contact us directly on 01274 560321 or by email: . Or by mail to Henleys Property Group, 51-53 Main Street, Bingley, BD16 2HZ
- We will always strive to solve any problem to your satisfaction, however you also have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office with any concerns.